Sales Inquiry

M22 Rock Crusher Ratios

1969 PONTIAC FIREBIRD MUNCIE M22 ROCK CRUSHER WIDE RATIO .

1969 PONTIAC FIREBIRD MUNCIE M22 ROCK CRUSHER WIDE RATIO PRO TOURING POSIThis is a 1969 Firebird that I have been working diligently on for the last year, nd I just got it running, nd did the engine b

Get Support Online

can a muncie m20 4 speed be changed to a m22

BTW, you can now buy high-quality M22 "rock crusher" style wide ratio gearsets! . Auto Gear choice of gear ratios in their 4 speeds M22 trans is: Free Chat To Get More;

Get Support Online

Muncie 4-speed Transmissions - Indiana's contribution .

Muncie also had a second close-ratio transmission coded M22 and known as the "rock crusher," which was used behind performance big-block engines and in some Corvettes. These M22 units are highly sought-after for performance applications. The term "rock crusher" refers to the noise made by the meshing of the strong-er helical gears in the M22.

Get Support Online

Muncie M22 Rockcrusher Close & Wide Ratio Gear Set .

Muncie M22 Rockcrusher Close & Wide Ratio Gear Set . New Muncie M22 2.20 close ratio or 2.52 wide ratio Rockcrusher gear set is availabe with either a 10 or 26 .

Get Support Online

1967 Chevrolet Malibu - Shifty MaliBeater - Hot Rod Network

In muscle car land, three Muncie four-speeds are players: the M20 wide-ratio, the M21 close-ratio, and the M22 Rock Crusher close-ratio. The wide-ratio M20 is fitted with either a 2.52 or 2.56 First gear, while the close-ratio M21 and M22 .

Get Support Online

NEW MUNCIE M22 4 Speed Transmission - $2,250.00 | .

new muncie m22 4 speed transmission - $2,250.00. new muncie m22 4 speed street or strip these are brand new muncie transmissions with ultra heavy duty case and the latest updates / revisions improving them compared to the original "rock crusher" a direct replacement for your old muncie or t-10 (note: you are purchasing the new .

Get Support Online

Muncie 4 Speed Transmissions - 5Speeds Transmission .

Many people are always calling me or asking me at shows on how to identify Muncie 4 speeds. . Letter: C M22 Ratio. Important Notes

Get Support Online

how tell m22 rock crusher transmission - rock-island

NEW DESIGN MUNCIE M22 ROCK CRUSHER CLOSE RATIO 4 SPEED. THIS IS THE M-22 TRANSMISSION THAT GM COULD NOT BUILT! Get Price. How Tell M22 Rock Crusher Transmission .

Get Support Online

The Mighty & Majestic Muncie 4 Speed Transmission

The Muncie M20 was a wide-ratio transmission and was intended for basic street drive-ability and basically for . The M22 was eventually dubbed the "Rock Crusher".

Get Support Online

1969 PONTIAC FIREBIRD MUNCIE M22 ROCK CRUSHER WIDE RATIO .

1969 PONTIAC FIREBIRD MUNCIE M22 ROCK CRUSHER WIDE RATIO PRO TOURING POSIThis is a 1969 Firebird that I have been working diligently on for the last year, nd I just got it running, nd did the engine b

Get Support Online

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 LS6 | Red Hills Rods and .

Either the Muncie M22 'Rock Crusher' close ratio 4-Speed manual transmission or the . and fully documented 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 LS6 in the right color .

Get Support Online

M22 Rock Crusher Ratios - esatto

This engine could be mated to a pair of transmissions, the infamous "M22 Rock Crusher" Muncie 4-speed close ratio manual transmission or the sturdy 3-speed.

Get Support Online

Muncie 4-speed - CHEVELLESTUFF

Ratio/M20: Ratio/M21: Ratio/M22: 3831704: . thus the nickname "Rock Crusher" was born. . The 1969 to 1974 Muncie got a ratio designating letter at the end of the .

Get Support Online

Chevy Transmissions: Muncie 4 Speed M22 .

Chevy Transmissions: Muncie 4 Speed M22 . Muncie M22 "Rock Crusher 4 Speeds were made From . They have the same gear ratios as the legendary M21 but with a .

Get Support Online

Identify General Motors' Four-Speed Transmissions

Identify General Motors' Four-Speed Transmissions. . While the M21 and M22 did have the same gear ratios, the M22 did utilize a . The M22 Rock Crusher used a .

Get Support Online

M-22 ROCKCRUSHER GEAR SET - kajunjon

Comes with these gear ratios: 2.56, 1.75, 1.36, 1.1: These are the new Italian-made Masiero Gears. They are the strongest and . M-22 Rockcrusher transmission.

Get Support Online

Muncie 4 Speeds - Homestead

Muncie 4 Speeds the "Rock Crusher . Times and requirements have changed making both the M21 and M22 the closest ratio production 4 speeds ever produced but also .

Get Support Online

1969 Camaro 4 Speed Muncie Transmission Conversion .

1969 Camaro 4 Speed Muncie Transmission Conversion Kit, Choice of M20, M21, or M22 Rock Crusher : Alternative Views: . M21 or M22 Rock Crusher transmission.

Get Support Online

M22 rockcrusher Page1 - Chevy High Performance .

Nov 29, 2011 · M22 rockcrusher . WHINE BABY WHINE thats when you knew someone had the rock crusher. . We were hoping for an m22 because they are rare, but the ratio's of the .

Get Support Online

M21, M22 4 speed GMC and Chevrolet Rebuilt Manual .

M21 & M22 4 Speed Muncie Chevrolet & GM Rebuilt Manual Transmissions - Buy Factory Direct . Rebuilt Transmission M22 1966-1974 Rock Crusher. . M22) (Close Ratio .

Get Support Online

muncie m22 rockcrusher close & wide ratio gear set made .

Muncie M22 Rock Crusher For Sale - bridgetorecovery. Original Muncie M22 Rock Crusher transmission; 14 inch Magnum 500 wheels; 1 of Featuring a . Muncie M22 Rockcrusher Close & Wide Ratio Gear Set. More details » Get Price

Get Support Online

Muncie m20 vs M21 - Hot Rod Forum - Hotrodders

Sep 08, 2014 · Muncie m20 vs M21: Join us . the M22 (the rock crusher as we . while NO GROOVES = 2.20 1st gear ratio. This is known as the "Rock Crusher M-22.

Get Support Online

Changing Muncie M22 Gear Ratios - Gear Ratios Explained .

Dec 01, 2015 · I replace an Ebay purchased M22 gearset with an Autogear M22Z set. Comparisons of builds and gear ratios explained. I have some dissassembly highlights in .

Get Support Online

Muncie 4 Speeds - Homestead

Muncie 4 Speeds the "Rock Crusher . Times and requirements have changed making both the M21 and M22 the closest ratio production 4 speeds ever produced but also .

Get Support Online

1972 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Coupe | F160 | Indy 2018 .

For 1972, the ZR1 came from the factory with a solid-lifter LT1 350 CI engine, M22 "rock crusher" close-ratio 4-speed, F41 heavy-duty suspension, .

Get Support Online

Muncie Identification | The H.A.M.B.

Feb 21, 2010 · Although some claim that the M23 is a 'rock crusher', it is indicated that this box was assembled in both wide and close ratio components and also with straight cut gears common to the rock crusher (M22) transmission. Looks like you have a second design-feb. 28th, 1968, M20 or M21. Definitely not a rock crusher(no straight .

Get Support Online

1969 Chevrolet Camaro | S36 | Indy 2018 | Mecum .

Built by Diamond Racing, Katech dyno-tested at 535 HP Muncie M22 Rock Crusher wide ratio transmission. Rebuilt 12 bolt rear end with 3.42 gears, .

Get Support Online

Identify General Motors' Four-Speed Transmissions

Identify General Motors' Four-Speed Transmissions. . While the M21 and M22 did have the same gear ratios, the M22 did utilize a . The M22 Rock Crusher used a .

Get Support Online

Muncie 4 speed..M21, M22, Rock Crusher? | The H.A.M.B.

Mar 30, 2009 · I currently have an M22 Rock crusher in my '56 Chevy pickup, and have another M22 that was rebuilt about 6 years ago by my father but never used. I also have what I believe is an M21, but I'm not certain. The M22's are both close ratio and the M21 is a wide ratio.again from what I was told years ago.

Get Support Online

Muncie M22 "Rock Crusher" transmission | Stone .

new design muncie m22 rock crusher close ratio 4 speed. this is the m-22 transmission that gm could not built! newly designed state-of-the-art muncie .

Get Support Online
Previous Page: Kapten Jean Luc Pekart Beverly Crusher Next Page: Price Sale New Primary Crusher

related information

• Rock Crusher Rentals In Oklahoma
  • Extec C 12 Rock Crusher 350 Tph Sale
  • Ball Mill Rock Crusher Uk
  • Thin Section Rock Grinder
  • Mobile Rock Crucher Malaysia
  • Quarry Rock Mining
  • Rock Crusher Machine For Sale En Miami Florida
  • Algerian Rock Phosphate
  • Granite Rock Crushing Machine Manufacturer
  • Small Rock Crusher South Africa
  • Used Mini Rock Crushers Portable